Monday 25 October 2010

Filler - Snack Fight

Mm, where to start?

Honestly, I'm hypoglycemic. I have a low blood sugar because honestly, there's little food I enjoy and I eat very little, despite my girth (~271 LBs). So, at random, I'll pick two of my favorite snacks and have them duke it out to see which is more of a favorite :3

Up first is "cup of bacon", which consists of shredded and cooked bacon that if you're lucky, you can find in a discount store near you (In Butte County, Dollar Tree stores sell this ready-made and cheap - $1). Next, you need a small cup. I reuse pudding cups so, well, that does the trick. Pour the bacon bits into there and then, munch on them. Good amount of protein, though the sodium is a bit of a killer.

The other is "raisin and peanut blend", consisting of an ounce of peanuts and an ounce of raisins. A delectable flavor, savory and sweet simultaneously, with a hint of salt. Where I live, both are easily available (the entire ingredients cost $2 at the local Dollar Tree), and it's pretty nutritious too. Could probably make it tastier by adding things like chocolate chips, peanut butter candies, or even carob.

Mm, intiate brawl sequence...

Inserting binary...

100011000110111010101010110110101101101010101111010101011011001100110010101

Pasting in random demotivator...



And the winner is "raisin and peanut blend"! Why? Because bibbity bobbity bacon is about as cool as Milhouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment