Monday 25 October 2010

The Ticket to Wonderland

Okay, first of all, I have something nice and personal that I wanted to turn into my English teacher for some extra credit, and I wanted to let you guys see it too, since she's going to see it tomorrow. It was basically an expressive piece with some creative aspects on how when I take my Ambien, my third person complexes, my 'girls' if you could call them that, come to life, because they are a dream. They are my wonderland.

Right here is the direct quote from the entire assignment. I just wanted to share this, it's really just something I think reflects how I honestly feel about my 'girls' and how my Ambien really does act as a ticket to the wonderland, to where I feel happy, whole, and secure, just ready to go to bed.

Quote
9.6.10
Christopher Fowler
ENGL 219

The Ticket to Wonderland

The ticket to wonderland is a little blue drop, etched inside is an A and a t. I take this to sleep, to dream, to enter within my wonderland so that the nightmare that is my waking mind may be ignored for the time being. That being said, my wonderland is just for me, a place hidden within my very soul, that not even God knows.
My wonderland is where my sister and my three wives live. Though, they're really just me, but different you see. Juni is my little sister, who adores me more and more each time I return, who does sweet things for me like making jam buns, and cuddling up while we watch television. However, my three wives, Emily, Midori, and Rienze, are but named such, given a title because of how much their existence means to me.
Juni of course, is my best friend, my doting lolita sister whom I'm fantasized about, there being just a world for the two of us. It did exist many times before, a game, where tea for two was all we could do. With the advent of this network of darkened stairs I live within, I feel that this game can't begin yet again.
Emily's pleasures of the flesh, food and human equally, are what bring me to her. We find comfort in each others sin, lovers hand in hand in this sadistic Wonderland. She holds my hand, sets my mind ablaze, and ignites me into a passionate blaze of decadent wines and sweet meats of our mind. Engaging in this hedonism is nevertheless done very little, as the shame that comes from it is too much to bare. While she may bear it now and then, I feel that I cannot bring myself to bare it.
So we lie on the very out-steps of her mind and mine, talking, whispering, plotting, and we enrapture ourselves in a new kind of mood. Tangled as our very web, we learn what really matters, as she bids me off to my other wives, hiding the fact that her son is me, and I am her son.
Midori, off at the shooting range, finding her targets to be none the easy, but still so tight. I catch her eye, and lose the safety I had before. Arousing suspicions and rousing manifestations of our love, hate, who're you gonna kill relationship. Hunters hunting the hunted, I find her, she screams.
We play this game with no intention of firing the last bullet on either part, and as tense as we are at the end, I embrace my transsexual, dyed green-haired doll, loving her so sweetly, tasting my preys meat very gingerly, to savor her salacious taste.
Sin is in, as I win, and we embrace once more before I'm out the door, to another dance in the wonderland. My chocolate bride with lemony lock, a screen or two between us. I relay my orders for her to assassinate the high priest of our great enemy crab, the scum known as Cesedria. For Yelsord and maybe Gevrandia are what I'm fighting for.
Rienze strikes in for the kill, and is caught not, as she is a mistress of the shadow, a lemony snippet being all that they find. The high priest, strewn across the battle field, entrails sliced out, heart torn from between his breast, with all that was not defiled being his pristine smile. They wonder who did this, but all I know, is within the wonderland there is no one but me.
Just me, and my three wives, and my little sister, that's all there ever needs to be. The rest of you here in my wonderland, you are but the pawns and fools to my little games, the cookies to eat with my tea. We have you, and they have me, that is how it needs to be. For within my little wonderland, from where I'm dropped off by the candies of the Sandman, I am king.



I guess you could say this is the synopsis of a waking dream I had while listening to my complexes tell me what to write. We felt we should write something personal, expressive, and creative, and this is it. We're glad we get to share this with you guys. It really makes us good to be able to get together in ways like what he's expressing.
We're glad to be here too, of course.

Peace.

Basically, I posted this because it's something that I felt was personal, something that I felt was beautiful, and it expresses how I feel right now - that I want to escape into my Wonderland just so I can be with my girls. And yet, my girls are my third person complex, so they are here everyday. Still, wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of a Wonderland, where you could worry free and express yourself?

I think that's what I'm trying to convey, but I'm not sure if I did it right. I just put it up here because I felt I'd like to share something about myself, instead of what I was originally going to do and complain about my roommate.
Why? Because sometimes, the positive is better for the soul than the negative, because of how the positivity in your life will make you happy, and attract more positivity, and the negativity will bring you down, and attract more negativity. Or something like that. I just felt I should share something positive that I wrote, because I am in a good mood, and am feeling like I should go into this Wonderland right soon. 



Edit:  I was under the impression I could turn it in for extra credit. Unfortunately, for my English class, the extra credit is going to three workshops at the college and providing evidence that I was there. I could have turned this into a main assignment, but I think that perhaps maybe I should write something else. Besides, said main assignments, the 12 journals, are due at the end of the semester, so I have plenty of time to write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment